Friday, October 10, 2008

Hi Rob!

Hi Rob,

I learnt of your tough journey and the excellent progress you're making from Brian. I am glad to see you have so many wellwishers and I am not surprised because you are a great guy! In the short time that I have known you, I have to come to like and respect you as a person and colleague.

I want to thank your wonderful family for making extraordinary efforts to keep all those who care about you informed on your progress via this blog. You are all going through some very tough times and its inspiring to see the courage and love you all show individually and as a family.

I wanted to you to know that I think of you in my prayers everyday and wish you a speedy and full recovery. All of us can't wait to see you back at work :-).

Good luck and get well soon my friend!!

PK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.