Monday, October 6, 2008

LIVE STRONG

I also made a donation to the foundation and had quite a few adult bands, and some kids bands sent directly to Susie. Should be delivered tomorrow.

I also had quite a few bands sent to me (which should be here tomorrow as well). So if anyone wants some feel free to email me adamsbrian74@gmail.com and let me know how many you'd like and where to send them and I would be happy to send these tokens of thought, prayer, devotion and support of our friend, brother, uncle, father, and husband....

Stay strong Rob!

1 comment:

  1. You know, I neglected to add "Son" to the list of who Rob is... Without the love and support of Rob's Mom and Dad I don't believe Rob would be the man that he is today.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.